Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Blessed Opportunities

I've just teamed up with Sonya D Gonzalez, a talented young lady with the gift of writing to help me with the http://skwirejewelry.com blog. She's 19, beautiful and originally from San Jose, Puerto Rico and has a very well defined direction in life, so give a big welcome to Sonya D. Gonzalez everyone!

As I said she's a talented writer but she's a lot more, a published poet, "pop-up" card maker, pianist, choir singer (with a beautiful voice), an Emmaes Baptist College student, and my friend. I've known Sonya for a little over six months and I'm excited about teaming up with her. Not only am I getting a talented writer but she'll be bringing in a few of her girl friends to model my Simply Katie's/SK Wire Jewelry for my shop. Wow, real models to wear my jewelry, now you can see how it looks on, rather than seeing it as an item by itself.

She's really multi talented and busy, busy, busy - she writes a few blogs of her own, just got her work permit and is looking to work for Family Christian Store in Parkside Mall. I wish her luck with her employment and know she'll be fine balancing all that life has to throw her, just 19 and already so much going on. Just wait Sonya till you get to be my age, then you'll understand how grateful I am for you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment